Got a question? Our expert reservations staff is standing by ready to assist you. Call us at 800-765-7238 or email email@example.com
The Forks Restaurant at Northern Outdoors
The Forks Restaurant (also known as the Kennebec River Pub) is our full-service restaurant at The Forks Resort Center, at Northern Outdoors’ hunting lodge. The restaurant shares space in our grand, open-timbered main lodge with our Kennebec River Brewery, home to several fine handcrafted ales and lagers, as well as a fully stocked bar.
The Forks Restaurant Menu
We use fresh, local foods to the fullest in our hearty breakfast, lunch, and dinner dishes. We serve delightful pub fare with a mouthwatering selection of jumbo burgers, our famous beer battered onion rings, and Northern Nacho\’s – a heaping stack of tortilla chips with a melted blend of Monterey Jack & Cheddar cheeses, jalapenos, black olives, onions & tomatoes. And nothing compliments your pub fare any better than a fresh, handcrafted beer from our Kennebec River Brewery!
- Popular dinner entree specials include our hand cut char-grilled New York Sirloin, slow roasted Prime Rib of Beef Au jus, pan-seared fresh Atlantic Salmon, and our Baked Haddock with lemon dill cream sauce.
- Start off your dining experience with our famous Magic Wings.
- Don’t miss our ever changing menu, homemade chili, chowder and soups and fresh-made desserts.
- Try one of our six custom ales and lagers, from our Northern Lights ale to our Class V Stout.
- If beer isn’t your thing, we offer a full selection of wines and spirits, too.
Maine Deer Hunting Season:
October 30 – November 25, 2017
Maine Moose Hunting Season:
WMD 8 & 14
October 9 – October 14, 2017
Maine Bird Hunting Season:
Grouse and Woodcock
October – December 2017