Hunters have enjoyed premium quality hunting trips with Northern Outdoors since 1975. From our experienced, friendly, professional Maine hunting guides to our classic Maine adventure lodge at the Forks Resort Center and very own Kennebec River Pub & Brewery, you’ll find a great hunting package that meets your needs.
There are few areas in the world that contain more 200 pound-plus bucks per square mile than the North Woods of Maine. Every year we take more trophy bucks on land open to the public than any other hunting camp or outfitter in North America. Our goal is to create an atmosphere of camaraderie and friendship that transcends the rigors of the hunt and provides a memorable experience whether luck smiles on you or not. The only certainty is the opportunity to pursue some of the largest trophy whitetail deer found anywhere in North America!
A guided hunting trip is truly the best way to hunt if you can give yourself this gift of extended time in the Maine woods, camaraderie of fellow hunters, and the comfort of returning nightly to the hunting lodge. Our guides spend diligent hours tracking, scouting and setting up stands, aiming to get you the best possible opportunity to see a buck.
4 Day/5 Night Guided Hunt Package:
With this hunting package, you are provided a guide for your hunt Monday through Thursday, for four full days of deer hunting in the Maine woods. This package is available the first three weeks of deer hunting season and includes:
- Registered Maine hunting guide
- Deluxe lodging accommodations located next to our lodge and on-site brewpub
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) from Sunday dinner through Friday breakfast
- The Kennebec River Pub & Brewery at the Forks Lodge is open 4:30 am to 7 am for breakfast Monday – Thursday, and 4p-9p for Dinner Sun – Thursday, plus 7a-9p for departing breakfast on Friday during hunting season.
Four day fully guided firearm trophy whitetail deer hunts starting from $1,050 per person, including all meals and lodging (plus tax).
The unguided hunting package is for the hunter who is comfortable hunting on their own or with friends and family. Northern Outdoors is situated in the Maine woods, amongst hundreds of miles of driveable logging roads that open up to thousands of acres of good deer habitat. You should have a 4WD or AWD vehicle, basic knowledge of GPS use, and be comfortable walking in the woods and on skidder roads. Bring up your portable tree stand as you will likely find a good spot to set it up. This package is available the first three weeks of the season and includes:
4 Day/5 Night Unguided Hunt Package
- Deluxe lodging and all meals Sunday evening through Friday breakfast.
- Reserve your hunting cabin and enjoy hunting the outstanding terrain around Northern Outdoors.
- The Kennebec River Pub & Brewery at the Forks Lodge is open 4:30 am to 7 am for breakfast Monday – Thursday, and 4p-9p for Dinner Sun – Thursday, and 7a-9p for departing breakfast on Friday during hunting season.
- See your lodging options here. Hunters who do not want a hunters package can rent cabins separately.
Four day unguided lodging and meals package starting from $550 per person (plus tax).
All guided and unguided hunting packages include a full hunters’ meal plan with ample, hearty food including breakfast, picnic lunch, and dinner. Of course, special dietary needs can be accommodated with advance notice.